Saturday, August 30, 2014

Flitz is amazing on Glass Shower Doors



These Shower Doors are from my house! The picture on the left is from 2001, the year we bought the house, the doors were 10 years old in this photo.  The build up from lime and soap scum was so bad that I couldn't even see a body behind the glass.  Regular cleaners wouldn't even budge the grim off.  The picture on the right is from February 2014, 23 year old shower doors.  The doors were so bad in 01 I wanted to purchase new ones, but the replacements I wanted were over $1000.  My husband said, "NO WAY".  So I cleaned them with Flitz Premium Paste and a Blue Scotch Brite Pad.  It took me 45 minutes to do two doors, but it looked so good when I was done, we kept them.  I have used Flitz on occasion just to keep up the clarity on the glass.  The Glass does get a bit of build up on it from time to time, but it literally takes me minutes to clean the build up off with the Flitz Premium Paste. To maintain the clean clarity on the glass I use Flitz Granite Wax,  spray on and wipe off.  This will keep the build up off for about two to three months. I use the Flitz Paste Polish once a year sometimes two times a year to take off build up.  I use the Flitz Granite Wax every two to three months to maintain a clean and clear shower door.  I think this is easy maintenance.  Let me know what you have used your Flitz Products on and how long it last you between clean ups?

2 comments:

  1. Really amazing glass shower door. Thanks for sharing your valuable info.

    Thankfully. Home Plix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your windshield is the third most important safety feature of your vehicle. To keep your family safe, here is your consumer survival guide to ensure you get a quality and safe vehicle windshield replacement. Also we give you tips on what questions to ask before you have the work done or when choosing an auto glass company. mobile auto glass replacement

    ReplyDelete